This is Ryan really crawling for the first time!! Okay so at least one good thing happened yesterday! I should have gotten back in bed and slept the whole day though because yesterday was a terrible horrible no good very bad day!! First I went to the gym(which in it's self was fine) and Ryan pooped in the middle of my workout, they came and got me and said that he really stunk-YES!! Then he cried and whined the rest of the day. I drove with Shalene to IKEA which is about an hour from my house, Ryan decide that he didn't want to take a nap on our nice long drive except the last five minutes!! LOVELY! Then we go to leave(not on time) and got stuck in traffic for two hours with a baby who doesn't want to nap! GREAT! Wow we were having a great time! I get home, still no nap but lots of crying. So he gets some alone time in his crib while I go cry too! So this is the problem that comes with having a totally happy baby, I now can't hack one day of crying and typical fussiness that normally comes with babies. I know that no one feels sorry for me, but was unbearable. But wait it gets worse I promise....I decided it would be better to take him to Jared's soccer game, then listen to him cry in the house...boy was I wrong. I just pulled into the parking lot of the soccer fields and Ryan begins to puke, and not just baby spit up but, full on adult throw up!! OH MY GOSH I don't wish a baby puking in a car seat on my worse enemy!! It took me over an hour to clean up his car seat once we got home, I don't know how a baby so small can make such a big huge mess. First of all the smell, of yogurt the second time wahhuuueee!!!! not to mention the fully rehydrated raisins...well you get the picture it was BAD! Jared came and helped me get his clothes off and clean him up, which was no small feat. I decided since we were all ready there we might as well watch the game. Ryan was our white trash baby cruising around in his pampers and shoes( don't ask me why he still had his shoes on, well maybe because it was the only thing left that wasn't covered in vomit.) This is how Ryan learned how to crawl on his knees in instead of dragging his dead wait legs behind him. Wow what a fun day we had, I bet your jealous!!
6 days ago

2 comments:
:( What a bad day! It sounds like he probably didn't want a nap cause he had a little issue in his tummy. Glad he is back to his happy self...
A baby throwing up is NEVER fun. At least it wasn't all over you too.
Post a Comment