Friday, June 13, 2008

Puppy Love

oh my gosh~the puppies at trade days were so cute!! we seriously almost brought one home~ ryan was in love~every stall we walked up to he said"dog, dog"~we had to go to the dog area twice~i think that lady thought she had a sure sell~good thing i forgot my checkbook~

i'm still resisting the urge to go back and buy this little shorkie~i want him~
please dad, can't you see that ryan loves him~

4 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Those are way cute pictures! Addy LOVES puppies, too, which usually means the puppies that she plays with are terrified of her!

Leah and Mike said...

Emily, I keep forgetting to answer your question about the toy organizer. We got it at Target. I think it was only like 30 bucks. I love it and it holds A LOT!

XYZinn said...

That puppy is so cute. He looks like a toy!

Haynes Family said...

Ryan is such an adorable baby!!