These are our friends Mike and Shelia! Shelia went to law school with Jared in Spokane, and then her husband was in a specialized pediatric dental program here in Dallas. It was awesome because we all had built in friends once we moved! Well they are about to move again and I'm so sad, because we wont be able to see them for quite awhile-Tokyo is a little out of the way, but who knows maybe we'll find really cheap flights or something....We are really going to miss you guys, and hope you have a blast in your new country!!
This is McKayla-my best friend Alison's little girl~I made her this very girly tutu~Alison was unsure but McKayla LOVED it! She said that it was the first thing McKayla asked for when they got out of the car when their trip was over~A girls got to have her TUTU!
This is Cooper, Alison and Cory's newest addition! He was such a happy baby and so cute too boot!
I was so thankful that Alison and Cory took the time out of their trip to stop and visit for several hours!! Thank you guys so much I really enjoyed hanging out for a little while and getting to meet your little guy!
This is Trevor, Jessie's little boy! Jessie and Katie were good friends growing up! Jessie's husband was working in Oklahoma so she drove down to spent a couple days. It's so fun to see everyone all grownup and with kids of their own!!!
6 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment