this is a sampling of all of ryans current moves. He is funny because he will get where he wants to be then lay on his back, spin around then sit up. He's silly boy and I love watching him grow and learn.
6 days ago
this is a sampling of all of ryans current moves. He is funny because he will get where he wants to be then lay on his back, spin around then sit up. He's silly boy and I love watching him grow and learn.
Posted by Emily at 11:48 AM
3 comments:
That is so funny how he spins around! What a cute boy - he sure has grown up!
I am so glad you got all his moves in one movie. That is funny how he uses all modes of transportation so effectively. I still cant figure out how he can spin around so fast.... love mom
Hey you...Chad and I look at your blog ALL the time to see your updates...and I just noticed you don't have access to ours...I will invite ya!
Post a Comment