Ryan loves to swim!! He will jump off the wall by himself, but we had already been swimming for two hours so I think he was a little tired
6 days ago
Ryan loves to swim!! He will jump off the wall by himself, but we had already been swimming for two hours so I think he was a little tired
Posted by Emily at 9:56 AM
4 comments:
That is absolutely amazing! I could hardly believe my eyes. He's soo awesome!
That is out of control! He can swim before he can walk! Amazed!
Oh my gosh, that is amazing!! He can totally swim! He is so cute kicking his legs so fast. When Addy was that age, she would FLIP out when I would dunk her!
get the heck out of here! That is so cool, he even comes up without screaming. You've got some serious talent going on out there :)
Post a Comment