Monday, June 23, 2008

popsicles poolside

ryan was beating delaney up with his popsicle!!

5 comments:

Carmen said...

oh wow, that's hilarious! He and Jackson are going to get along just great!

Katelyn said...

you are a video stealer! :) I suppose its ok but only bc they are both just so adorable! :) i had a great time. love you ~ katelyn

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Katie, post it on your blog too! It is too funny! I have watched it over and over, and would watch it on your blog too. He is beating her with a popsicle! Is that battery? love mom

Kathy said...

Oh my dear, that's a lot of laundry and I am too far away to help you now!! Sorry! I love the blog, cute pics!! Great waxing story. It's nice to see the videos since I don't get to see you guys enough! You are definately making my babies bedding..if I ever have one!