Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Can someone please fold my laundry and put it all away!!! I've reached my limit!! There's still three loads in the process of being washed!!

6 comments:

Brett said...

Look at the bright side at least Jared's dress shirts are those really nice and super expensive "Jos. A. Bank" wrinkle free ones, or else you would have to iron them as well!

Leah and Mike said...

You are hillarious! That is how my couch looked today too. Just plow through it, Em - if I can do it, you can do it!

Katelyn said...

urgh- the worst part is that as soon as you are finished folding it all there will be more dirty laundry waiting to be done! Totally rude! I'll come do yours if you come do mine, seems more fun that way! give that boy a kiss from us! love you

JS said...

I love folding laundry. I don't know why. I think it is just cause I do it as it is coming out of the dryer. :) I hate putting it away though.

Laur said...

I'm with Jen, I love folding laundry, not to mention that I am totally ANAL about the way it's folded (just ask your mom!). If I was close, we'd have a laundry date, lunch, lots of loads of laundry, a barrel of laughs, and we'd have it done in no time! Wish I was there! Love ya, Laur

Jules said...

haha I love folding laundry too! I'll come fold yours if you wanna come clean my bathrooms- that is one job that I hate!! :)