First off we went to Babe's Fried Chicken today-they don't have a menu all there is is fried chicken-it's REALLY good, the skin is the best part and I don't usually like the skin at all.
Ryan really like it too-I got him to eat some mashed potatoes which surprisingly is no small feat.
it's in kind of cool old building and they do the hokey pokey- there was a blonde girl doing the hokey pokey and Ryan couldn't take his eyes off her- I think it is so funny because he just loves blondes, he will see a bunch of girls at the pool and crawl right over to the blonde-why is that?
King family Tradition-you can't be a King if you don't like fireworks!! Ryan got his first taste of fireworks today as we went with Grandpa King to buy our 4th July show- When I say show I mean show-the fire works are synchronized to music and the whole works with a big finale at the end. Jared and I's first date was to his families fireworks display.
look at all the selection-where do we start grandpa

look at how excited he is, it must be in his blood!! this is just the small stuff
having a little heart to heart with grandpa about which fireworks to buy-only the big one's grandpa only the big ones!!


Ryan really like it too-I got him to eat some mashed potatoes which surprisingly is no small feat.
it's in kind of cool old building and they do the hokey pokey- there was a blonde girl doing the hokey pokey and Ryan couldn't take his eyes off her- I think it is so funny because he just loves blondes, he will see a bunch of girls at the pool and crawl right over to the blonde-why is that?
King family Tradition-you can't be a King if you don't like fireworks!! Ryan got his first taste of fireworks today as we went with Grandpa King to buy our 4th July show- When I say show I mean show-the fire works are synchronized to music and the whole works with a big finale at the end. Jared and I's first date was to his families fireworks display.
look at all the selection-where do we start grandpa
look at how excited he is, it must be in his blood!! this is just the small stuff
having a little heart to heart with grandpa about which fireworks to buy-only the big one's grandpa only the big ones!!


7 comments:
That is my kinda of grandpa! We love fireworks. There is this "Costco" of fireworks near my parents house. We LOVE it! My personal favorite are the waterproof M 80s. We throw them in the stream behind my parents house and watch all the fish float up. I hope PETA doesn't read your blog. :)
Can't wait, I hope Jordan likes it.
That picture of Ryan talking with his Grandpa is PRICELESS!! What a fun fireworks show you will always get to see! See, Ryan would like me if he ever saw me (you know...the blondness) :)
Oh man- what good pics from the fireworks store! He is too cute! can't wait until friday! ~ katelyn
oh the fireworks...I can't tell you how many times I have heard about them. Brett thinks they are the best, so maybe we'll be checking them out next year. by the way, I love the last picture of Ryan in the shopping cart, he's so photogenic!
Ha Ha! No, not yet. But I will let you know when I need one :)
Holy cow..that store is crazy!
Post a Comment