This is my third custom crib set that I have made! This one I made for my friend Sheila who is moving to Japan next week. My mom came and helped one day while Shalene watched Ryan and then I stayed up two nights until 3 in the morning.
Okay so the yellow sheet doesn't go, but I didn't want to take everything off the bed. I think it turned out pretty good. The minky fabric is a PAIN to sew, but other then that it wasn't too bad.


Okay so the yellow sheet doesn't go, but I didn't want to take everything off the bed. I think it turned out pretty good. The minky fabric is a PAIN to sew, but other then that it wasn't too bad.

7 comments:
You really need to sell these at boutiques...honestly!!!
oohh... I really like that one!
it is beautiful
That is amazing!! It is so beautiful. You should totally sell them...or just make one for me :)
Looks great! I really like it! I like the strip on the blanket! I bet she loved it~ katelyn
Em - You need to get to Hollywood... I am serious! All those movie stars with money to burn and an adorable baby - perfect combination. I am NOT kidding! Price them high, someone will be willing to pay the price! They are beautiful! Love ya, Laur
PS the piping on the edge is fabulous - I hate sewing piping!
WOW Emily! That is so awesome! I didn't know you had such a great talent! SOooooooo impressed! It is fun to see your baby getting soo big! Have fun with him, they grow up in a blinK!
Post a Comment