So I was tagged by Shalene, and this is a long one, I won't be offended if you scroll past
1. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No I don't think so I think my parents just really like the name, I think they decided on it before they were married waling along the beach one night, but I could be making that up.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I can't really remember.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No it's awful, I'm left handed.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Deep fired turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? Yes,my little love bug Ryan.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Well heck yeah I would! I am always a joy to be around! ;) I second that Shalene
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, Never!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope they were taken from me, and the doctor let me see him once they were taken out.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, I would actually love to go sky diving.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cereal is the best.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? NO that would require me to retie them
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?It just depends on the day.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Blue Bell Rocky Road or Cookie and Cream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Teeth and skin.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I'm not very disciplined.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Family and friends.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO POST THIS? Sure!
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes. Anyone surprised?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Bowl of cereal.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Just the TV.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'm not sure I like alot of colors?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Homemade bread, clean baby with lotion, clean clothes, fresh baked cookies.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Shalene
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON THAT TAGGED YOU? Now that's a silly, silly question
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Pretty much anything, but I prefer to watch it live.
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde highlights/Brown
28. EYE COLOR? Blueish green
29. DO YOU WERE CONTACTS? nope, no glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?Homemade hamburgers, and Mexican food, anything Mexican and Thai food- I love Thai food.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE WATCHED? Lars and the Real Girl-it was okay Jared really liked it.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer-I love the sun, pool, beach, lake, anything involving the water.
35. HUGS or KISSES? Big Bear Hugs.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream sandwich with homemade chocolate chip cookies still warm and vanilla blue bell ice cream.
37. MOST LIKELY TO POST? Not really sure, it is a long one.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO POST?Not sure..
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? I am reading the second book in the Twilight series, Sense and Sensibility, and Toddler Wise.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?Don't have on with the lap top.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Deadliest catch.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Ryan babbling.
43. ROLLING STONES OR THE BEATLES? The Beatles for sure!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Not far, where every I go I'm home.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I like to sew, and decorate.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? San Diego, CA.
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Hawaii, on vacation with my family,Italy, anywhere foreign.
6 days ago

1 comments:
you took the time to post, i took the time to read.
Post a Comment