Thursday, July 31, 2008

candy wrapper

I love this new pattern-I found it at the quilt shop before they had even put it on the shelf!!! It was kind of fun to make one since I have backed off the idea for a while.

6 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

WAY cute!! You are so crafty!!

Brett said...

Ok lets be honest! Jared when your wife is making "candy wrapper's" that's pretty much a tell-tell sign that she has WAY too much free time on her hands. Im not denying your talent Emily but a candy wrapper, really? Doesn't candy already come in a wrapper! But I would have to say that's a perfect way to deter me from eating any candy at all. Who in their right mind would want to sit and even bother with having to unwrap a wrapper that sole purpose is to wrap candy that's already been wrapped..Does that make sense?

Carmen said...

my husband is a big dork I'll agree but I have to be honest, I had no clue what a candy wrapper was either. It looks like you covered a lollipop? Brett and I are currently debating what a nursing cover is...can you please elaborate so I can be victorious in this debate? :)

Carmen said...

I was totally right. I knew what nursing covers were but Brett was a little skeptical. I just didn't know about the candy wrapper name. Thanks for the clarification! :)

Katelyn said...

ohh- I love that fabric... make me one. ~ kate

Lisa said...

Iit is so cute it almost makes me want another baby! love mom