Okay so I haven't really blogged in a while, I think it is the heat, in case you guys aren't watching the news it's like a 108 degrees here!! That's stinking hot, it makes you just want to lie around in your bikini(which isn't a very appealing idea to begin with, but it's THAT hot!!) So needless to stay I've been pretty lazy inside the house, because even walking 100 yards to the pool is just too dang hot, did I mention that it is very hot!! I feel sorry for my 11 month pregnant sister in this heat.
This is Miss Delaney at the fun pool in McKinney which in case you are wondering is just pass Timbuktu about four miles and then you make a left-really it's that far!! The pool was totally worth it though, oh and seeing my family. This pool has a border that's sand for about 15feet and then you gradually walk into the pool. I usually spend the night when I drive all the way out there.
Delaney cracks me up she says the funniest things-yesterday we were just pulling into her house after going out to lunch(she wanted to ride with me)
D-Em, where we going next?
Me- You missy are going to go inside and take a nap!
D- OH, yippee I get to sleep!!
what 2 year old is excited to take a nap??
So my eyebrows were turning into eyebrow not plural just one, and the task was to9 overwhelming to tweeze myself. I was walking around the mall with Shalene and they had a stand for the string tweezing. I decided to give it a try since it looked like my eyebrow was going to inch away. I'm embarrassed but this is the before:
and this is the during, I don't have a picture of the after but OMG!! I look like a whole new person!! The processes took awhile since I had so many hairs to pull. The lady said that if I didn't let the hair get so long it wouldn't hurt so bad or take so long. Note to self do this more often!!!
Ryan is a one man wrecking machine!!! He moves so fast and has an attention span of about 2 seconds, long enough to destroy something then move on to the next thing to destroy!! He has started to take a couple of steps at a time which is exciting and terrifying all at the same time!!!
And the last part of what is kept me from blog is we are going to do this all over again!!! The word infertility obviously makes my body think I better hurry up and have another baby before I have to pay out of pocket for an infertility doctor!! Ryan's going to be a big brother March 4, so I'm nine weeks along and so scared!! It's crazy to think I'm going to have two under 20 months!! We are very excited but a little shell shocked considering I was just at the doctor a month ago trying to get my body under control and he told me I wouldn't be able to do this on my own-well duh!! He meant we'd need to go to infertility. So three days before I found out I was bawling to Jared that we were never going to have any more kids and Ryan was going to be an only child, bla bla bla!! Well I think that was the hormones crying!!! Jared was so sweet and reassuring that at least we had Ryan and he was a happy healthy baby, and in the end it would all work out!! So kind!! Anyways I'm super excited and can't wait to know what we are going to have!!
There's just one I didn't cut apart the piece of paper!!

10 comments:
Yay! so exciting! congratulations, hope you are doing alright through the first trimester so far. okay and seriously 108? I just don't know about that place!!! :)
i am so excited for you guys! you will be a great mommy of 2. i can't believe that we didn't take an after picture of your eyebrows...those girls were amazing. i think that needs to be a monthly trip for us(and we can get our rings cleaned at the same time!!)
YAY!! That is soo exciting. You are going to be an even busier mommy...but, a good one! I am soo hgappy for you Em. Love you - Arianne
Hey-where did you make this page? I need to change my blog...I love the header - hope you are feeling well! Love ya, Arianne
Yipee! :) I'll ask "gurl bebe" when she get here if it is a boy or a girl. You will do great! Could be closer... I am pretty sure Britney had 2 in the same calendar year! :) (oh yeah... and then she went crazy.) NONONO... i am just teasing. You will do great. And Ryan will LOVE having a sibling! ~kate
Congrats! We're so excited for y'all. It's awesome they will so close. My two younger sisters and I are all 18 months apart. We are the best of friends. =) I'm justin's wife.
EMILY!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!! I read your blog a few days ago and I have had dreams ever since about babies!!! Seriously!!! I have even stared thinking of names!! You would think I was having a baby...poor Brian! Anyways, Congrats! I totally want my next to be close in age to Drake...how fun!!
Congratulations!!!He or she will be just as cute as the first!
Congratulations! I am due Feb 2nd.. SO, I am just about a month ahead of you! I am sorry you had to deal with infertility stress though... it is funny how things work out. Hope all is well with you!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. And girls are so fun! You will love all of the cute clothes that are out there for little girls!
Post a Comment