Thursday, July 10, 2008

It all changes in a blink!!


This picture was taken a year ago today!!! It was the night before I had Ryan!! I can't even tell you how excited and nervous I was to have this wonderful baby boy!! We had prayed, cried, pleaded with our Heavenly Father to give us a baby. It took quite a while for us to get pregnant, but we were overjoyed the day we found out we were finally going to be parents!! That night a year ago I remember thinking if I was really ready for this little baby to come into ours lives, if it would really be as wonderful as everyone said it would be, I was scared!! Well, this year has been the BEST year of my life!!! Ryan is the best thing that has happened to our family!!!

4 comments:

JS said...

Yea for one year olds and good looking prego mamas. Are you kidding me? That is what you looked like the night before Ryan was born. Did you see my fat self? Wow...

I am glad Ryan is here too. I am glad I got to meet him, but I am just sad I won't be around for the kickin party you are probably throwing.

Anonymous said...

Oh Em...that is soo sweet! You are soo beautiful. It is soo amazing how having a baby changes your life. You are a great mama and have soo much to be grateful for. I am soo proud to have you as my friend and wish you the best in the years to come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN - You are a very special and lucky little boy. Ahh now I'm tearing up - not much has changed. :) Love you guys

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!
WE LOVE YOU

We are soo happy that you are part of our family, and we are thrilled that we live close enough to see you all the time...

See you at your birthday party!

We love YOU! mimi and gramps!

Leah and Mike said...

I remember the day in January when you called and told me you were pregnant! I was SO THRILLED for you guys. I am SO happy that Ryan finally decided to come to you guys. He is the sweetest little boy and he is so lucky to have such awesome parents. We love you guys and are so happy for you!