What a wonderful day today was!! This was the best day of my life, besides the day I married your dad!! We were so excited to have you as part of our family. The day you were born we went to the hospital at 7 am because the doctor was going to induce you, because you were very comfortable in the little home I made for you. At 8am the doc gave me some drugs to help start labor. Mimi came into town, to be here when you were born and Aunt Katie was here too! Mimi and I played cards until 12pm, when the doctor came in and asked if I wanted my epidural yet, Mimi said I should wait until I felt a little pain!! Well that wish came very quickly, within a couple minutes I was feeling every thing and begging the doctor for the medication. I got the drugs quickly and was feeling much better, so much so that I feel asleep until it was time to push. I pushed a couple of time and then you were a part of the world!! I can't even tell you the joy I felt the moment you were born and to know that you are my baby and will be apart of our family forever!!
This year has been amazing, and I have loved having you as a part of your family!! You have been the best baby!! You have always been a great sleeper, which I am so thankful for every morning!! You are such a happy and joyful baby, always smiling and trying to engage people into your little world. You didn't learn to crawl right away but you figured out your own funny mode of transportation. You love balls, animals, dogs, eating, giving snuggles, blowing kisses, swimming, the bath, Delaney, crawling really fast, bonking, watching other people get hurt(you think this is hysterical),easy to be around, happy, hitting(which we are trying to stop),saying moo, reading books, the list goes on and on!! Ryan you are growing into a wonderful little boy everyday and even though it makes my heart hurt to see my baby grow, I'm so excited to see you grow into little boy and someday a man who will love his family and his Heavenly Father. I pray for you that you will be strong and make the right choice through out your life that will lead you to happiness, joy and peace. Know that your mommy and daddy will always be there for you and so will your Heavenly Father when ever you need his help. I love you with all my heart and your daddy loves you too!!
Love
Mom

Finally we have our baby!


















8 comments:
I just knew you were going to post something special. I am sitting at my desk balling my head off. You are soo amazing and so is that little boy of yours. I hope you have a wonderful day. I love you Em!
So Chad asked me the other day if Ryan was 1 and I wasn't sure - now we know!!!
We were also talking about needing to get our kids together sometime in the near future....what do you think?
Happy Birthday Ryan! I loved this post. Super cute! You are so lucky to have such great parents! Now in your second year of life... give them a little more trouble! You were way to perfect this past year. :)
(PS. By trouble, I mean, cry every so often not get on weird websites or stay out to late with your girlfriend. :))
Em! YOu are a great mom, Ryan is lucky to have you and Jared.
Happy Birthday Ryan! What a big, handsome boy you are!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYAN!! That was such a sweet letter and it was so fun to see all those pictures. WOW - he sure has changed! He is such a cute boy and I'm so glad he came to you guys! You make such a cute family!
I love reading and seeing your blog it's great to see how much Ryan has grown in just a year. He has changed suddenly in the last two months. Your both awesome parents and I miss you tons. We have to find some time to meet up it's been way too long. Tears sprung to my eyes as I read the letter and thinking of the day you were with us when we had our baby. I love you tons and wish Ryan the best birthday. My mom and him share the same day. Love ya
Wow - One year old! Ryan you are truly an amazing baby, beautiful, smart, EASY, and so much fun!!! You are blessed with wonderful parents and surrounded by a large family that adores you. What more could you ask for? We love you! Oh, and you look an awful lot like your Uncle Brent (BO) in that July picture. Loved the post, Emily. You are such a great blogger! Love, Laur
Happy Birthday Ryan! I love birthdays. He looks like he had fun playing with the cake. What a cutie.
Post a Comment