Sunday, August 3, 2008

FEEDING TIME!!!

I don't know why but some people think it is easier to feed babies real food instead of baby food!! (aahhh katie) Well I'm of a totally different opinion...giving Ryan table food is the hardest thing, he gets it EVERYWHERE!!! Every meal he is covered from head to diaper in whatever he is feeding himself. A bath is in order after every meal too!! He is signing "all done"
Two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches later this is the mess I'm left with!! I miss the premeasured jars that I fed to him with minimal mess and I know how much he is eating. Bibs just don't even begin to cut with the messes he's able to make!!

Well at least he is happy and that's all that matters right!!!

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

Oh but he is just too dang cute!!!! How could you not want to feed him like this all the time!!! see you soon! (hopefully)

Anonymous said...

At least he can put down TWO sandwiches!!!

Emily said...

He looks like he is having to much fun! Oh by the way...yes Brian took the bar!!! It's over!!! So when is your due date? I am so freaking excited for you!! Hey I want to talk to you...email me your number....
emilyarnold20@yahoo.com

Carmen said...

I totally copied you and gave Jackson his first ever pb&j...he LOVED it! I'll have to try it again and get some pictures