Thursday, August 21, 2008

Home Home on the Range....

My little buck-a-roo started his day off with checking on his herd Oh no, a calf broke lose he better hurry and round it up...
checking out an abandoned tee-pee
cooking up some grub at the end of a long day
Do you see that little belly poking through....
We went to the Cowgirl Museum today and they had this fun exhibit where you could dress up and go to the different stations. Ryan really enjoyed the horse and just kept crawling over to it. He looked so cute all dressed up!! Well as we were walking out to the car I noticed some little bumps all over his face, and then I looked closer and they were all over his body. I feel so bad I just he broke out in a rash from the clothes. It doesn't seem to bother him at all, and he's had two bath and some benadryl.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Ahhhhh! Ride 'em cowboy! I hope his rash gets better soon.
see you tomorrow.
love mom

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute in the cowboy outfit despite the allergic reaction. You should have some photos taken of him with the cowboy background!!!

Laur said...

Love that Cow-baby! He is too cute!

Could be roseola, if he ended up spiking a fever. Each of my kids had it, over in a day or two. Laur

Carmen said...

at least he enjoyed it before he broke out...and the pictures are super cute! p.s. is it a requirement that all people who live in Texas own a shirt that says it? I only ask because Brett has like three of them and everytime he wears one people always ask where he's from in Texas...so much pride in your state! I don't think I've ever had a california shirt :)

Melissa said...

He is so ADORABLE!! Love the cowboy outfit. Hope you're feeling well. We should meet up with y'all sometime. We live close by.