Look what I found Ryan trying to do this week...
First I caught him trying to sneak out....he was grounded for that one......THEN
I caught him making out with Jordan, he's not even allowed to date yet...that got his phone
privileges,
TV, video game time all taken away, do you think he will learn his
lesson about kissing girls before he's 16??

3 comments:
Hey...we have twinner TV'S!! So we must have been online at the same time cause I just saw that you had left a comment and then I checked yours out and you had new pics...I love that! How are you feeling? I am going to call you tomorrow! Already kissing girls...naughty naughty but sooo cute!
HAHA! I love this post- its one my favorites now! I will have to remember it knock off your creativity some time. :) love you
Em, I love the pic of Makenna and Ryan. I just had to download it! Jess told me about it. How are you so good at taking a million cute pictures? You must take after your mom. It was so fun seeing you in Carp and I forgot to ask you where you got your swim suit because it was so cute! BTW, offer Ryan $100.00 to wait until he is 16 to start kissing girls. That's only worked with one of the girls so far. Luv,ya!
Post a Comment