Monday, August 18, 2008

watch me grow!!

This was Ryans first few moments home, he hated that hat then and he still really dislikes them!! Ryan was about three months old in this pictures!!
This was yesterday, my friend Shalene was over and Jordan needed to take a nap so she went down in Ryans crib. Well Ryan also got sleepy so I got our swing out of the storage shed to see if he would sit in it- i didn't think it would last long at all.


Well as you can see he was as happy as a clam!! It's so cute to see the difference and see how much he has grown!!
He laid in the swing well over an hour, just as happy as could be, I was shocked to see my little tornado stay in it so happily for so long!!
Ryan hasn't sat in this swing since he was about six months old when he some how did a somersault out of the swing while buckled up, and Jared went in to check on him and he was on the floor in front of the swing!! Not sure how it happened but I didn't want to risk it again.

sorry for the double picture, blogger is giving me a really hard time lately....




2 comments:

Katelyn said...

those are cute! I can't believe he sat still for an hour! it is a miracle! :) It is amazing what a little rocking back & forth, TV, and a gubbie will buy you- 1 hour of priceless rest!!! Write that recipe down! love you

Laur said...

He is too cute and growing so quickly! Would never have thought to put them in the swing at 13 months! I LOVED the picture of him in the reflection in the bath. Too sweet! Laur