Finding the RIGHT sippee cup was one of the hardest thing I've had to do with Ryan(we haven't tried to take the binkie away yet, it's not going to be pretty, I might send him off to someone else.) The switch from bottle to cup was flawless though, he hasn't asked for a bottle yet. Here is just a sampling of some of the different cups we've tried---These first two were total failures-he still a little to young for these, he just ended up a wet mess, no fun with milk!!!!


The straw ones he just hasn't got yet, he still tries to tip them and then get frustrated and throws it away.



Okay so the blue one above I thought was the winner for quite awhile until they started leaking..uuuugggghhhhh!!! Ryan spills/spits out enough on his own I don't need the cup to leak too!!

These three are the finalist in our house, the last two are the best and I have loved them!! Before these he would take a sip of something and then drool it all out down his shirt, SO ANNOYING!!! I tried everything to get him to stop, flicking him, taking it away, let him get a little sip then move the cup, I just couldn't figure it out. With these new miracles he rarely does that any more!!! Can I get an amen!!! The other big break though is I don't have to heat up his milk anymore, he's such a big boy!! I'm just so glad that I finally found something that he will happily drink both milk and water out of, it's been a huge relief!!!

2 comments:
RED LETTER DAY!!! :)
what a big boy!
next step- President! :)
Delaney and I are very proud of him... Good job Ry!
Don't ya just love sippie cups! ARGH!!
Post a Comment