Saturday, August 16, 2008

I AM.......
i am: sitting on the sofa while Jared watches TV!!!
i think: that I might need nap!
i know: that I love my family
i want: to go to Hawaii
i have: finish the laundry...
i dislike: noises that people make, like chewing, rubbing I know kind of crazy but they drive me nuts!
i miss: the "student life" and being in Spokane Washington
i fear: getting in a horrible car accident
i feel: nervous about having another baby
i hear: the TV blaring at me
i smell: a clean kitchen-I'd been putting it off way to long(not feeling good)
i crave: salty and sweet, homemade chocolate chip cookies with bluebell ice cream-i might need to go to the store right now!!
i cry: sometimes when I look at Ryan, he is amazing!
i usually: play spider solitaire when watching TV!
i search: for really good deals when shopping
i wonder: what it will be like when I have two BABIES!!
i regret: not enjoying the places I've lived more.
i love: being a MOM
i care: about how Ryan behaves and making sure he is polite.
i always: love to read!!
i worry: I will never get out of this apartment!!!
i am not: good at making the house clean!!
i remember: the day I was sealed for time and eternity-amazing!!
i believe: that being a mom is the best ever!!
i dance: with Ryan or while I'm cleaning
i sing: in the car or while cleaning
i don’t always: pick up after myself!
i argue: ME??? Argue??? Never!!!
i write: on my blog all the time, I consider it my journal
i win: not sure, I won at Train the other night!!
i lose: Train all the time!!
i wish: Jareds student loans were magically paid off, and we could buy a house
i listen: to Ryan babble and talk, it's the best.
i don't understand: how Michael Phelps won that last race, and has won so many gold, or how he can eat so much!!
i can usually be found: at home or shopping, I like being out of the house.
i am scared: of something going wrong with my children
i need: pay attention to others feelings
i forget: I'm not always in charge.
i am happy: when Jared gets home from work and Ryans so excited to see him.

I tag Katelyn, Shalene, Stephanie, and Jessie.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Love it!!! Gotta love the school loans!!! Cute clothes by the way... a little girl would be so much fun!!!