Friday, August 15, 2008

The BEST deal EVER!!!


I'm so frustrated with blogger right NOW!!!!

Okay so today my mom came and had lunch with me and Ryan at an Indian place near my house. We had a nice lunch, and when we were walking out I noticed that the children's consignment store next door looked like it was closing, so I said we should go in and take a look around. Once we walked in I noticed a small sign saying that everything was FIFTY CENTS!!! Yes you read that right FIFTY CENTS!!! So I looked through everything for Ryan and found a bunch of great stuff for him to last over the next year.


The orange overalls will be for Aledo high school football games!!!









Blogger just deleted a picture of some other boy clothes.

When I was about to check out I said to my mom,"I wish I knew what I was having because these clothes are such a good deal." My mom said, "well you might as well look through the girl stuff and see if there's anything you like!"


Boy did I find some thing I like.
All these clothes were in perfect condition!!! Almost all were Gap or Gymboree. I was so excited to find all these nice clothes for so cheap. I couldn't have gotten all these clothes from a garage sale for that cheap.
Okay so now some math(which I hate but I just had to know how much money I saved)
If I had bought all of Ryan's clothes at the regular price I would have spent $91 yep $91 I never would have bought all that stuff
Now for the real shocker if I had bought the girls clothes for the price on the tag I would have spent $244!!! That's amazing!!! Okay now for the total I spent on everything all together, are you holding on to your seats???? I spent $31 all together on everything!!! I bet your jealous!! I was so excited I've washed it all and laid it all out to admire my wonderful finds. The hardest part was to stop looking!!! $31 bucks, also today was tax free day for back to school clothes!!!
yippeee for good deals!!! of course the pictures don't do the clothes any justice, it just shows the shear volume of clothes. Did I mention I was very excited??

2 comments:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Where? Where? Where?..you don't know me, I'm a friend of a friend(Emmalee) just curious..here in Dallas?

Laur said...

I remember a garage sale around the corner when I was pregnant with Chrissy. Bought ALL of her gymboree stuff (complete outfits, hats, socks, bloomers, sweaters, etc.) for 2 to 4 bucks each (5 or 6 pieces!) I was VERY pregnant, and basically bought everything she had. She was totally anal about their cleanliness, had all of it packaged in ziplock bags. I came home and was honestly high. I know exactly how you feel. I still saved some of those clothes as treasures! I love a bargain. Must run in the family!!! Laur