Thursday, September 11, 2008

faucet, drinking fountain, same difference

Ryan is IN LOVE with the drinking fountain at church, LOVES it!!! He will wander the hall until he finds one, and in our building they are in three different locations which is kind of weird because it is a very small building, anyways he loves to try and get a drink!! I HATE the drinking fountain and try to avoid them at all cost because he winds up taking a bath in the water and then we are both soaking wet at church!! Lovely!! So now in the bath tub Ryan has taken to try and drink the warm water right out of the tap!!! I guess he doesn't mind getting his face wet, that's good right?
He is just so proud of himself and he drinking abilities!!
Going back for more!! Once I get the bath water up to a decent level then I just turn the water on to a trickle so he can play in the water all he wants with out the bath tub filling up to soon, so far this has worked out great and keeps him busy for about 15-25 minutes-except today when he had a little accident, OOOPPPPSSS


6 comments:

Laur said...

Ryan is TOO cute! I swear he's part fish! It's so nice to see him have some good clean fun! And the swimming with Jared is so cute. We need a picture of mommy in here, too!

Love ya, Laur

Melissa said...

He is so adorable. What a great smile. How are you feeling and when do find our what you're having?

Katelyn said...

That third pic is too cute! He is SO proud of himself! It almost looks as if the water is his friend! I love it! I hope the lil water monster is feeling better! :) love you! ~kate
p.s- I think he looks just like Bo is the high chair pic

Leah and Mike said...

He is so dang cute - love the big belly!! That is a great idea to keep the faucet trickling. Addy loves the water coming out of the faucet too. Cute boy!!

Carmen said...

That is hilarious! you need to capture that one on video, it will make for some great family viewing when he gets bigger.

XYZinn said...

Very cute. Kirye does the same thing. He will even climb up on the toilet and turn the sink faucet on and get a drink!