Uuuhhh, what has happened to nap time? The past two days Ryan has sat in his crib for two hours and cried!!! Oh well at least I can get something done, hopefully he will figure it out that he needs to go to sleep!!! Why does he suddenly protest a nap? Isn't he so pit awful looking!! I think the binkie is going to go away soon, he throws it out of the crib and then can't fell asleep with out it!! I'm over the binkie, but I do like it sometimes!!


1 comments:
That is so sad. Addy has started protesting naps every now and then, but instead of crying in her crib for 2 hours, she will just play in there with her dolls...so I don't mind it so much :) Good luck - I'll cross my fingers for you that he won't drop his nap this young!
Post a Comment