Yesterday was one tough day!! Ryan woke up early 7:30-which is way too soon, and then didn't want to take a nap!ugh!! Then the lack of nap caused excess crankiness, whining, crying, and meltdowns over the most simple things!! I was at my wits end and couldn't handle it any longer! On top of all of that I have been having back pain and headaches, lovely, being pregnant isn't helping my over all mood. So after a hard day(Jared wasn't able to be home until 8 which added to my stress level) it was time for Ryan to go to bed, so we were saying family prayers, I asked Ryan to fold his arms, which he did for the first time with out any help(my heart melted to see those little arms cross across his chest) I said the prayer and at the end Ryan said "aaamen" I just started bawling!! All the hard work is sinking in and he is getting it, it was so touching to see my little man follow his daddy and I's example! I love you little guy, keep up the hard work.
6 days ago

6 comments:
Too sweet, sniff sniff. I remember telling my kids they couldn't wake up until it was light outside. I am totally envious of your sleep/nap schedule! Keep up the good work, you'll get thru it! Love, Laur
I swear kids have that sense where they KNOW they have pushed your buttons too much and they KNOW how to melt your heart so that you forget everthing that made you mad prior to their cuteness! I wish I still had that sense!
Oh that is SOOOOOO sweet!! I'm glad you got a little reward after such a hard day :) It makes it all worth it!!
That is so great. I didn't know he was already talking. Does he say a lot of things? I think it will be so strange when I hear Jackson start making any sound that even vaguely resembles a word. So far he just shouts really loud in nonsense.
Hey Em! Gab DOES want that necklace. If you are willing to give it up, I will let her know! :)
Post a Comment