So today I finally started packing, I've really been putting this off....
I think I've been putting it off because I don't like my house undecorated, look how boring my bathroom is now : (
I think I've been putting it off because I don't like my house undecorated, look how boring my bathroom is now : (
Posted by Emily at 9:06 PM
3 comments:
well to see how "boring" you bathroom looks you need to show a picture before you packed it up. Do you have one? i hate packing too, but do you know how awesome it will feel to not have to carry two kids and all your groceries up the stairs!!!!
So, I take it you are moving? I must have missed a previous post. Moving from an apartment to a house? If so, CONGRATS! I like the way you decorate - maybe you can come and do my house when it's done??
Moving...where?? I didnt know u were moving..... OH MY!!!! Congrats woth the news of a precious baby girl!! I am jealous!! Bows and cute as heck outfits and more bows!! She will be so dang cute with a mom like you! How fun is that!
Post a Comment