Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Say a little prayer for my baby brother!

Please say a little prayer for my brother Brent!! Today Brent is having knee cartilage replacement surgery from a donor. Brent hurt his knee almost two years ago Christmas and my parents have been battling the insurance company since then for the experimental surgery which is the ONLY option for Brent to regain his normal active lifestyle. We found out a couple of weeks ago that they might have found a match for Brent and since then we have just been waiting for the all systems ago from all the different doctors!! His surgery will be tonight and then he will be totally immobile for I think a month!! If you would like more medical info you can read my mom's blog for total information!! Again please say a little prayer for my brother and hope that everything goes according to plan and he will be back to his normal outdoor self in no time!!! I love you Bobo!!

3 comments:

JS said...

for sure. Hope it goes well.

Leah and Mike said...

I sure hope everything goes well!!!

Jules said...

I hope it went well!! I'm glad he got the opportunity for this procedure!