As these two have gotten older they have gotten way better at being friends. I like Costco because, the cart holds two babies, so that means we only have to push one cart!! I missed the best pictures because by the time I got the camera out they were cheesing it up!! They kept putting their arms around each other and giving big nice kisses!! So Cute!!
Also check back tomorrow and I will reveal what I'm having, if the baby is feeling immodest!!
silly cheesy smile
Ryan's giving Jordan kisses but she is running away!

3 comments:
they are so cute!!!
that little guy is too cute to have given you such a fussy the last few days!
we miss you... lets go to the fair next week
I can't wait to find out!!! Very cute pics.
So super cute! I love it. I hope you have a girl!
She also has cheeks that don't quit! They are so cute.
Post a Comment