I'm having a girl!! I think it just sunk in that I'm having a girl, I always thought I'd have a house full of boys, I'm not sure I know what to do with a little girl!! Ryan falls and I tell him that it's okay and stop crying.......and then I realize he has a black eye and his is on to the next thing, now can you do that with a little girl?? The clothes are really cute, it's fun to see all the sweet things a little girl can wear, but it's weird because I find myself looking at the boy clothes and thinking they are pretty darn cute too.... I'm not sure I'm ready for this???
6 days ago

4 comments:
just an FYI if we were having a girl Carmen was really big on the name Lauren, Im just warning you. Also not all of us can be lawyers and have the enjoyment of taking private golf lessons and have our wedding reception at private country clubs in places called Trophy Club, TX. (just the name alone says Im better then you) Some of us are poor working middle class folk who in order to save money and get by can only get our hair cut once every 6 months! :)
One look at her sweet little self and you will be hooked. You'll never look back, and you'll love her like no other. Each one is different in their own wonderful way. She's a very lucky baby! Love ya, Laur
You still have some time to get ready!!! I feel the same way. Little kids clothes are so adorable no matter boy or girl. If she looks anything like Ryan she's gonna be super cute!!
Congrats! You are going to have so much fun with that little girl!
Post a Comment