Why can't I just throw everything away and start all over again?? I've decided that most things are going to go into storage because our lease is up in August and I don't want to have to pack EVERYTHING all over again with two babies, that doesn't sound like any fun at all!! Did I mention I hate packing??
We are moving to a bottom floor apartment in our same complex, because I can't carry two babies up three flights of stairs

4 comments:
Moving to the first floor is a great idea. I hate carrying those car seats.
My neighbor spends 1000. per month for her storage spaces to hold all her stuff. I say sell it and live without it! It all adds up quick! Good luck with the move. Thinking of you. Kiss the baby. Laur
I hate packing too...especially if it's just to move downstairs! You have a double whammy. Why are you only staying until August? are you going to move again?! oh wow
What a pain!! I feel your pain!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Post a Comment