The other day I was saying to someone that Ryan has never woken up in the middle of the night-well I take it all back!!! My poor baby has the stomach bug!! He started throwing up last night at around 10pm(ALL over his crib, including his bummer that I just got back from the dry cleaner--ugh!!!) and then about every half hour until 6am, I think we slept a total of an hour. The throwing up slowed down around 10 am and then came the other end!!! OH MY GOSH, I have thought he has had diarrhea before, but NOTHING comes close to this stuff today!! Keep your fingers crossed that he will get a good nights sleep tonight- I need it!!
6 days ago

4 comments:
Oh Em! I am so sorry! I hope he gets better!
I am sooo sorry. That is the worst! We just got finished with that and luckily P didn't have it as bad as he did last year. Yuck Yuck! Keep a towel close by and thank goodness for bathtubs!
Oh, that is terrible! I hope that it is at least a short lived thing and that he can sleep tonight (so you can sleep too!)!!
Hi Sweetie - Hope you all get your rest tonight and nobody else catches it! Love ya, Laur
Post a Comment