Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Spa Day

I have had a bunch of stuff going on (sick baby) and forgot to make an entry about my glorious Spa Day!! My friend Shelia is going to be having a baby in December, I made her a crib set for her new bundle of joy(which is going to be a boy), I made the crib set as a gift and didn't expect ANYTHING in return. Well Shelia went over the top and gave me a gift certificate for a spa day at a fancy boutique hotel in downtown Dallas called Hotel ZaZa. It is decorated in Moulin Rouge style, and way out of my norm!! I loved every minute of it-I had a 80, yes you read that right 80 minute massage, an hour pedicure and then a manicure!! It was a wonderful afternoon, especially after moving and unpacking!! Thanks to Katie and my mom for watching Ryan for the afternoon. My mom was dragged into it because I forgot to take my carseat out of the car before I left, so Katie was stuck at home but Delaney needed to be picked up at preschool!! It was a wonderful day and I'm so thankful for Shelia and her very generous gift!!

3 comments:

Laur said...

I bet you're beautiful and relaxed! You deserve it! Love ya, Laur

Carmen said...

That's what I'm talkin' about! You gotta love the day spa. I'm so glad you got to enjoy it, I ca't wait until I get to go again :)

Melissa said...

What a special treat! Glad you got to indulge.