Yes that is my 16 month old drinking Starbucks!! I'm such a good mom!! Okay so it's not a Chi or cappuccino so everyone can wipe their scowled "BAD MOM" look off their faces , it's just a little chocolate milk, the leftovers of my Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate(my new favorite drink ever!), the girl offered me the leftovers with a little extra cold milk and Ryan loved every sip, in fact I don't think he took his mouth off the straw, and just kept saying, "mmm!" after every gulp! This boy defiantly has a sweet tooth, like his uncle Scotty!!
6 days ago

4 comments:
Yum!! That hot chocolate sounds so yummy- I love them!! No wonder he gulped it down!
And are you at Target? I love how Target has some Starbucks in it, so I can shop at my favorite store and get a favorite drink!! :)
I think that makes you the best mom...your just keeping him open to trying new things.. :) I want to see pics of you - send them over!!! I miss you.
Yum. That sounds good. I'll have to ask for it next time we get hot chocolate. I love fall for that very reason--lots of hot chocolate.
I love that you took a picture of it :) And he is right, it is "mmm"!!
Post a Comment