Okay so with Ryan I didn't show FOREVER, not the case with this sweet little girl rapidly growing inside of me!! So I haven't really gained much but this belly is HUGE. Yesterday I was at Target and this lady(who was not all there, and I'm not just saying that to make myself feel better) started to talk to me about Ryan, typical chit chat, then she asked me if I was having another one.....uh yeah.....then she realized I was pregnant and proceeded to tell me how huge I was and that if I wasn't careful I was going to have a 10 pound baby!! Thank you lady with no bra on and a twitch, I really appreciate hearing that I'm as big as a house and I still have 3 months to go....yippee!! 

sorry not a great picture of me!!

9 comments:
Hey Emily!
It's Dawn Sissell (well Newton now) from high school! I found your blog through Jen's and wanted to say!
Your little Ryan is so cute and congrats on your new one! I am due at the end of March and am very ready for it to be over!!
I just wanted to say hi and that it was good to see what you were up to!
No bra and a twitch? She must have had a 10lb baby, who grew into a 300lb mama's boy and never left home. Maybe she thought she was in Wal-Mart.
You look great!!
Please add me to your list...only if I can do the same!
It was great hearing from you!
Emily you look great! I think being pregnant somehow makes people think they can say WHATEVER they want. Don't they know that it's always the worst time to speak their minds? Cute top too.
You're beautiful!!! Don't mind her - she's probably never had a baby and by the sounds of it, I can see why.
Dont let ANYONE fool you! You are Beautiful! (And NO I AM NOT SAYING THAT JUST BECAUSE I AM YOUR MOM!!!) I love you! You make good babies! love mom
I think that you look great!!!! You look pregnant, but not huge by any means. Don't let other weirdos get you down, you are beautiful and I know that you know that
You're just PERFECT! (And that lady is weird!!!). Didn't your mama teach you to never talk to strangers? Laur
Post a Comment