Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm doing it too!!

I'm so sorry to all but I need to go private....please leave me a comment with your email address or email me at emily_s_king@yahoo.com!! You have about a week to get me your info!!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

can I play? love mimi

Katelyn said...

don't forget me! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in!! I think you have mine. But, if not...let me know. It sucks that you have to go private but, it was the best thing I could have done for my family when it comes to blogging...

Emmalee said...

For Sure count me in emmalee996@hotmail.com

Laur said...

What about your favorite Auntie? Don't forget me! Laur

Anonymous said...

Why are you going private? You have my email right?

Russell and Jillian said...

Hi Emily! It's Jillian (Ruff). I found your blog through Jen's. Life looks exciting for y'all! Your little boy is so cute! If you want to add me, my email address is jillianromriell@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

MY EMAIL IS jamiemlindsay@gmail.com

don't forget me!!

talktome said...

Hi, it's me, Nana. I love keeping up with you through the blog. Please include me.
eileen.aste@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

Oh, include me too please.
jellybeans03@sbcglobal.net

dkeaquinto said...

Emily, I love reading your blog! My email is dkeaquinto@yahoo.com Thanks!
-Kristin (Haskell) Eaquinto