Sunday, November 23, 2008

I can't resist....

So the other day Katie was watching Ryan for me(he had just gotten over the nasty bug)while I was out of town for a craft show. Katelyn called me and asked if I had received any pictures on my phone yet, um no, I thought she was sending me pictures of a shirt she made for Ryan for Thanksgiving, she told me she wouldn't talk to me until I had seen the pictures, and promptly hung up. I wasn't able to get to a computer for a little while and Katie called me twice in that time, I just thought she was very excited. Well I got home and got on the computer and this is what I found.....


If you can't figure out what that it coming out from behind my son, as my sister said,"It's SHIT!!" She said that NO other word could be used to describe the awful mess that Ryan was totally content to sit in. And if only the computer had smell-o-vision, you couldn't imagine something so horrible smelling coming out of a amazingly happy baby!!! I thought he was over this part of being sick, I guess I was WRONG!! I'm so sorry Katie, I know you didn't sign up for that, and did I mention I think that in the few hours he was there he took three baths and had two more diapers like that!!! I owe my sister HUGE!!

Don't forget I'm going private so please send me your email addresses!! I know you want to see more pictures just like this! : )

11 comments:

JS said...

sick

ilovetyson@gmail.com

Brett said...

WOW!! that's really all I can say!!

Melissa said...

That is so gross! I know my day is coming with diapers that messy. Your sister is trooper. Can i ask why you're going private? Should I too?

Anonymous said...

So I MADE Chad pause the movie he was watching just to read this freakin' hilarious post...He didn't know what to say??!!

And my email is decalono@msn.com (just in case)...

Carmen said...

shut up! Brett made me check out your blog and I was all, "oh he sat in mustard" to which Brett responded..."no, it's poop"...what the freak? I have never seen anything like that and I thought I was pretty attuned. I'm keeping my fingers Jackson never gets that sick...haha! You've got a pretty great sister...

Melissa said...

Justin made our blog private before we could tell people. Can you send me your email so I can add you?

matullis@gmail.com

Katelyn said...

I have cleaned a lot of poop in my day.... nothing this vial! It's a dang good thing he is yours, someone else's kid might have had to sit in it until their mom got home! :) love you

Leah and Mike said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is so disgusting!! Yeah, you owe your sister HUGE!!

My email is:

lgillis801@hotmail.com

Invite me!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Holy $@#%!!!

That is a lot of poop! This post made me laugh outloud! I don't think any of the blow outs that my daughter had can compare to this! WOW! You do owe your sister BIG!

here's my email again - jamiemlindsay@gmail.com

XYZinn said...

Scott said you need to get a new brand of diapers! EWWW!!!

XYZinn said...

wheresjack19@hotmail.com