Thursday, November 27, 2008

Okay, now I'm going really private

Well my computer crashed this week, so I'm going really private-unless I get a computer fairy god mother in the next couple of days!!  I feel lost with the world without my computer!! I guess I'll manage until the day comes that I can replace my best friend with a new one!!







I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and has a lot to be Thankful for!!  I'm so thankful for my family, and my wonderful husband who works hard for his family, my happy boy who(most days) is a joy to be around, and this new baby that is growing and developing, waiting to join our family.  Dinner was great and it was so nice to be around family after so many years of doing it on our own!!  

4 comments:

JS said...

ok...just in case I didn't give it to you already.

ilovetyson@gmail.com

Happy Thanksgiving!

Amy said...

I would love an invite!
amygirly@gmail.com

Robins Family said...

tasha.robins@gmail.com

Carmen said...

um...where are your updates. I'm waiting anxiously...