Here's a little update from the last month or so... We have been able to spend alot of time with family, which is just the best! Here's Ryan watching to Christmas Parade in downtown Dallas on Gramps shoulders. It was a very cold morning, so we were all bundled up ready to see the parade!! Luckly Ryan knows when it is cold and will leave his hat and gloves on until the moment he sees the car or house, then all bets are off!!
What a BEAUTIFUL day it was!! It always shocks me when the zoo is empty on such a wonderful day-maybe people just don't have the same enthusiasum for the zoo that I do-first of all since I have a pass it a free day, the only thing I pay for is to feed the birds(his favorite, no fear at all, Ryan sees animals which he loves and he leaves tired ready for a nap!! I think on this day he was asleep before I even started the car!! It's a total win win situation!!
This is my new hair do!! I love it, stacked in the back and dark!!

2 comments:
Welcome back to the land of the living!! Merry Christmas...
Yay for updates! Love the new hair, it's so fun and stylish. I think it's so cool that Ryan is so good with the birds, I'm afraid if I let Jackson in on that fun action he might catch one and squeeze it too hard.
Post a Comment