Saturday, November 1, 2008

Serious updating!!

Ryan enjoyed all the "balls"-better known as pumpkins


Mimi watched Ryan over night last week while I packed and had movers come and move my entire apartment(that's another story in itself!)  Mimi and Katie got together and took all the kids to the Dallas Arboretum- I heard that it was more like herding cats and not quite as easy as it may have seemed!! 

That's my happy boy~say cheese~
This is the one GOOD picture of all three of them

That's my little stinker!!

Katie had a fun Halloween Party at the park before Halloween and all the kids came dressed up, and had a blast!  Shalene came with me and we had a nice time!
I didn't think is was going to be so Stinking hot the day before Halloween but Ryan was sweaty, he was wearing a brand new black tee shirt, and from his sweat it looked like he had hairy armpits.

Look at those big hugs~~
Have you ever seen a cuter skunk!
More pictures from trick or treating to come...

5 comments:

Laur said...

EEEWWWW! Hairy armpits on a one year old??!!! That was hysterical! I love the pic of all three kids, and Ryan is getting so big. He's really a beautiful child. Glad the move went well, you have a great
Mimi.

Leah and Mike said...

What cute pictures...especially the hairy armpits one :) He sure makes a cute skunk!! What a cute idea! Hope you guys are all moved in and loving it. What a pain moving is!!!!!

Melissa said...

Love the costume. Did y'all get settled in?

Carmen said...

Oh that's funny...love the skunk! and why is it still hot there right before Halloween? oy, what am I getting myself into?! :)

JS said...

the fact that you can get your kid to smile for a picture and look at the camera at the same time is making me uber mad.

But I am glad he does it cause then I can look at his cute face