Sunday, November 2, 2008

So stinking cute!!

Okay so this was one of my favorite days so far being a mom!! Ryan loved trick or treating and was very excited about the whole idea!! We went with Jareds family and I think a good time was had by all. Ryan rode on Jareds shoulders the whole time and in between each house he would wiggle back and forth yelling "GO GO GO DAD GO GO!" and then once he got in walking range of the new front door he would start yelling, "DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!" and then waddle his cute little self up the the front door signing and saying EZ, EZ(please) and then signing thank you once he got some candy. Once he got the candy he would then try and walk into EVERY house! I think almost every house we went to who ever answered the door would make the person who didn't answer come see the cute skunk!! I really got my monies worth out of his costume, I think it was worth every penny I spent.... a whole $2.50. I got it at
The Childrens Place Outlet last year after Halloween, and have just been dying for Halloween ever since!

Ryan caring his heavy load!! His bag is totally full, and I'm so excited because I always want something sweet!



Stopping for a candy break!


Ryan made a B-line for bath as soon as we walked into Grandmas house
Look at that sweaty head-I thought Halloween was cold weather




WATCH OUT I THINK HE MIGHT SPRAY!!!






Happy boy with his daddy!




The whole gang all dressed up!







I was so surprised that Ryan left that hat on the entire time-he hates hats and rips them off within seconds of me putting one on!
















Crazy to think next year we will have two little ones to take Trick or Treating!















5 comments:

Lisa said...

That was the cutest little stinker I have ever met! He was so funny, and had such a great time. love mimi

Leah and Mike said...

What a cute little skunk!! I am so impressed that he says please and thank you to everyone - great teaching skills, mom :) Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

Did you title this post with no pun intended? How stinkin' funny!!! Ryan really is the cutest kid ever. When will we ever meet him in person? I tell my sister that she lives 4 hours (8 hours R/T) TOO far for my kids' driving capacities. I wish your parts of TX were just a bit closer....:/

JS said...

He is stinkin cute! That is the funniest costume! I love it! Where did you get it?

Shepherd's Photo said...

He is just so darn cute and such a sweetie. i bet you had a blast with him. Did he dig the candy?