Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Morning! Santa Came!

4 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Yay!! You're back!! Looks like you guys had a sad but great Christmas. I'm so sorry you guys were sick - that is the worst!! Love the pictures of Ryan - he is too cute:)

Carmen said...

I was wondering when you would post again :) Hope you are feeling better now, we all got sick with a stomach flu Christmas day and it was just awful. I wonder what it is about being sick on Christmas...no fun! I love Ryan's ball popper. Jackson has a lawn mower that does the same thing and he loves it.

JS said...

ummm...come back to us. I wanna see posts! By the way, name your baby Reagan! I love it! Hope you had a great christmas!

Melissa said...

Sorry y'all were sick on Christmas. That's never fun. I know you're getting close to having your baby. Just wanted to see how things are. Let me know if I can do anything for you.