Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas

Well Christmas was kind of lack luster this year since we were all sick!! Ryan was the sickest with a temp of 104.4 the day after Christmas!! We were uninvited to Mimi's house, so we stuck around the house all day being sick!! Such a bummer, Ryan had enough energy when he first woke up to play with his toys for about a half hour and then took a three hour nap. He was teething all four molars and had bronchitis!! Poor baby!!




Christmas Eve Ryan wasn't showing true signs of being sick until we were about to leave when he had a temp, I just thought it was his teeth. We had a fun night with Jared's family.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you all have been sick. I hope you are feeling better soon.

JS said...

I am sorry about your sick little one!