Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Two Weeks

Two weeks from today I'm going to be a mom again!!! Still scared!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITED!!! You'll do great!!!

The Newton's said...

I'm so jealous!! I only have five weeks to go, but still!
It looks like Ryan already has a great momma, so I'm sure baby #2 will be just as lucky! You will do great!

Laur said...

Em, you're awesome, and you will do great! You just may not get her to sleep 16 hours a day right off the bat. But you know how to train her! Love ya, Laur

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

From the looks of your first kid - you did great! Don't be scared, besides, you are having a little girl - what is scary about that?? She will be SO adorable!

talktome said...

I've been thinking about you and following your blog.

I understand the feelings you have and remember how afraid I was while driving to the hospital to have baby #3 in three years. It
worked out fine! My best to you for an easy delivery and the beautiful family I know you and Jared are building. Nana