Well life is going to change drastically in the next couple of weeks, and as I have said before I'm very nervous. In the last couple of weeks Jared has changed jobs, he is working with his dad in commercial real estate development...this is what Jared has wanted to do FOREVER and it was always a plan for the future, but the future came a little sooner then expected. It means some serious changes for us, but I think I the long run it will be wonderful, Jared is already happier and more relaxed, and it's so nice to have him more available, since his office is less then two miles away, Ryan and I can come visit anytime!! I'm already enjoying that benefit. Anyways that means that our insurance is going to change, since he will be considered self employed. I convinced my doctor that I need to have this baby before the end of the month, not to mention I haven't gain any weight in quite awhile( I know some of you are rolling your eyes but I have no trouble gaining weight when I'm not pregnant, just while prego, so don't roll your eyes to hard), I'm battling dizziness problems, and no sleep. So the 24th of February this little girl is going to join our little family!!! We are all very excited and can't wait to meet the newest member of our family.
6 days ago

7 comments:
That is only 18 days away! Yikes! What a lucky little girl she is!
love mimi
ahh-- really only 18 days! oh my.... i'm not ready yet! :)
but we can't wait to met her and squeeze her and love her and clothe her... goodness knows that is really one of the best things about having a gurl bebe! :)
Yeah! I am so excited to see her.
Yay! That is going to be an exciting day for you!!
Question - Under your friends blogs, there is a time under their name - like "Jamie" and then underneath it says "11 hours ago". How did you get it to do that? I think that is a neat feature and it lets you know when your friends last made a new post. How do I get that on mine??
Oh congrats!!! I know you're ready. Glad Jared is enjoying his job more and that you're so close! I think it's such a treat to eat lunch together. Justin and I did that a lot when Grant was a new baby.
Yay! 18 days!!! I am sure that she will be wonderful. I am thinking good thoughts for a quick and easy delivery. It's really much easier to deliver without a lot of extra weight. You'll do great! Congrats to Jared on the job change. All will work out fine. Love you all, kiss that sweet little guy! Laur
Wow, it's so cool to know exactly what day she's coming. Did you decide on a definite name yet? I'm totally excited for you!
Post a Comment