Well the day started off with a little climb--nothing like climbing your changing table to get the blood flowing!
Ryan learned how to climb his changing table the day after Caroline came home from the hospital!! It used to be that if he was quiet in his room, he was reading books; now it means he is sitting on his changing table eat lotion and pulling out ALL of the diaper wipes! LOVELY!
Then how about a dip in the pool(tub) fully clothed!!
Then this evening I gave Caroline a bath, and took her into her room to put her diaper on and in the time I walked from one room to the other Ryan figured out how to climb into the tub!! WONDERFUL!!
And we ended the day with a little destruction!!
Last of all of he pulled down his entire toy storage and thought it was great fun!
Luckily the day ended on a sweet note-Ryan is being very kind to his sister and showing more interest in her. Today he even came and told me she was crying and brought me her binkie!!

10 comments:
naughty naughty naughty
Sounds like he is still adjusting. It's hard to keep up huh?!
It sounds like life with two is a bit crazy! I am so glad that you documented all of this with pictures!! Only 'bloggin' mommas would think of that!
You are doing a great job mommy!
time to anchor your tv to the wall, next thing you know he will be climbing the TV and it could be a disaster!
he reminds me of a toddler i used to know and love!
That's a wonderful day - filled with fun, work and pure sweetness...It doesn't get any better than that! :)
Ummm...is that a FORK in his hand??? You do have your hands full!!!
love you!
Love the pictures! The last one of Ryan kissing Caroline is so sweet.
Ok, so I must tell... this is the same boy whose mother removed all of the floor tiles from the hallway with a plunger when she was 2! Yep, I was perfecting the art of speed showering at the time.... mmmhuh, you are going to have your hands full... and you have it coming! I survived it and so did you! he IS so dang cute! love ya lots, mom
While you're at it, anchor your dressers to the wall - he will pull out the bottom drawer and climb up. Very dangerous! My destructo used to empty every drawer full of folded clothing. Did you know two year olds don't fold clothes so well? (Neither do 19 year olds!!!) You will survive!
That is so hilarious! I was literally laughing out loud looking at the the pictures...and feeling thankful that my child isn't the only one making mischief 24/7! I think I laughed at the changing table 'food' the most though. That is just classic!
Post a Comment