Okay the recovery from this pregnancy has been wonderful!! I have lost all my weight, nothing is in the right spot still-bread dough tummy!! I still want to lose another 20 pounds, but that will come in time. I did have to order my nursing bra online since my size doesn't even exsist-WAY annoying, not how I wanted to spend $75 on one thing. Whoever said big boobs were great never had to nurse a baby!! Caroline is sleeping great most nights and that makes for a VERY happy mom. We are trying to get out everyday and do something entertaining for Ryan since he is trapped in our tiny apartment all day. I know I said I was scared but things haven't been too bad as long as I get to bed early, ans don't get sucked into the TV. Jared is going out of town this week, so I'll be on my own-but I'm going to go hang out with my family in Dallas.
6 days ago

10 comments:
I am so happy it has been a good transition for you! She is darling. I love that you get the little girl now to do the bows, and the pinks etc. :)
Oh, and about the boob thing. I am SOO small, but I hated having pregnant boobs. I am happy with my little ant hills. :)
So I'm totally jealous you've lost your baby weight already. I'm glad your transition has been smooth. It makes me feel more confident to have another baby. Sounds like you have a great system going. As far as boobs, mine are fake so mine stayed the same size before, during and after pregnancy. I wasn't able to nurse and I was sad about that. I just didn't produce enough so I gave up. Plus, I literally had a house full of people. You look great and I hope things continue to go well. I have Wednesday off from work if you want to meet up while you're in Dallas. Just let me know.
Give me a call and let me know when's a good time. My cell is 580-235-7186
i am glad you are feeling good!
i can't wait to see you.
i am glad you are feeling good!
i can't wait to see you.
I am thrilled with how well you are feeling, and you look fantastic~! you are a great mom!
Okay, so with this post, I implore you to go private! This is way too much info for the average blog-stalker! Love ya, Laur
You have lost all your baby weight!! Lucky!! It took me several months!! She is soooo precious!!
So that will be fun to see jared this weekend...weird! Never thought he would be staying with us in Utah?? Its fun that they are working together! I wish you were coming!! Good luck lady....go supermommy!
oh my gosh die with all that lost baby weight...I am going to be eating rice cakes and drinking water for the next 5 months...okay so that actually won't happen because I'm nursing too, but whatever I can be a little dramatic from time to time. And seriously I don't even know what it is about having to specially order bras but my sister-in-law had to do the same thing because her ginormous boobs needed a size 'I'. Really? I didn't even know bras went past D! I feel for you :)
Big bra ladies UNITE! So, please tell me where you got one, because i need one!! HELP!
Post a Comment