Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ryan's Day Out!!

Today was Ryan's day out!!
He's been having a hard time dealing with the change in our house, and being stuck at home all day. Today we got out and did something he enjoyed. We were going to go to the zoo but it was Home School day and the zoo was PACKED!! It was a beautiful day, suuny and 85 degrees-the PERFECT day!! Right next to the zoo is the Trinity Train which goes on a big 40 minute loop through Trinity park in downtown Fort Worth. Ryan LOVED every minute of the train ride and sat nicely in his seat the whole time. I think the smile explains it all. These are the best pictures I have gotten of my little busy body in a long time. It is so nice to see that smile of pure joy and excitement!! Looking at the turtles sunbathing in the river.

Caroline slept through the whole adventure with Mimi holding her in the car in front of us.
Big boy in front of the train.

I love that smile, he was so excited, and asked for more once the train stopped. He enjoyed the day out so much he took a four and half hour nap!! More outing's here we come!!

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

in the picture of him looking out the side, he looks just like you. He looks so happy- nothing like a little fresh air!
see you soon

Leah and Mike said...

What a cutie and what a great mom you are! And that bow on Caroline is to die for cute!!

Carmen said...

Ryan's smile is sooo cute! He always looks so cute and happy, I just want to squeeze him :) I'm totally proud of you for getting out and doing so much...aren't you supposed to be in bed still? what's it been like a week since you had Caroline? you are definitely a great mom, I'm taking notes :)

Laur said...

So much to see such a happy boy! He looks so much older with his "hair style". Too adorable! (And the baby is too sweet!) Love, Laur

Carmen said...

oh my gosh I saw the weather post again today and it claims to have been another 85 degree day in Texas...what the heck? How is it 85 degrees in the beginning of March? :)