Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stop growing little man!

Does he just look huge to you too?
He loves to roll around in the hot clothes from the dryer!The weather has been beautiful the last couple of days, so we've been spending a lot of time at the park!









what a fun day and a great nap!!

2 comments:

Laur said...

He's looking too old! Bring the baby back! (Or post more pics of the little sis!) Love to watch them grow... Laur

Carmen said...

Love him and all his pictures, he's such a ham! Okay also I have a question...what do you have to do in order to keep 'tabs' on the blogs you visit. I sometimes get annoyed clicking on people's sites only to see the same post all the time so I want to put that thing you have on my site too! Only I'm not sure what you did...