You've kept me quite while in the museum
Helped me keep my rhythm
Good bye dear friend, you have kept me happy, quite, asleep, soothed, calm, did I mention quite. I'm a big boy now and don't need my binkie or minky as I like to call it. The minky fairy brought me a present after my nap today without a sippy cup or minkey, I woke up and remembered that I had a present waiting for me, oh and I was VERY thirsty!
I (emily) was truly DREADING this day, BUT it has gone surprisingly easy!! He didn't ask for his "minkey" all day, even with Caroline sucking on one. We went this morning and picked out some presents to say good bye to our dear friend. The sippy cup seems to be no problem, he just woke up this morning yelling for a drink, MILK, WATER, MILK, WATER!! I decided to take the cup away to see if his ear infections go away, so I did it in one fell swoop, binkie and cup. So far so good, Ry cried for about 10 minutes and then was out!! Yippee!








6 comments:
Those are some cute pictures! Jackson never had a pacifier so we don't have to break him of that habit, but I do still give him a bottle and I have no clue how to break that habit! I am so nervous, but I know it needs to be done. Logan however loves his pacifier, so about this time next year I will be right there with you :)
Good job! That was a dreaded day for me too, but it went great - almost like she never knew it existed. Way to break the habit!
good job ry guy!
good job mama~
you are such a big boy now-a-days!
katie is proud of you.
what a sweet post! i am glad it was easier on him than on you. you knew it was for the best, he just had to adjust! Yay Ryan, you are such a big boy now!
Congrats!! My day will soon be here to do the same!!
What a good post!! The 'tass' fairy will be visiting our house on Cameron's third birthday...I will have to ask you for advice!!
Post a Comment