Today we took family photos in our Easter clothes. I've had Ryan's little suit since before he was born and have been waiting for Easter ever since. Jared thinks Caroline's flower is ridiculous, but I think it is fabulous! It's no secret that Jared hates photo's but he put on his big girl panties and dealt with it, and very quickly we got some great photos! I can't wait until Caroline's blessing to get some more family pic's! ; )
These are just a couple of the keepers....
Ryan was is a great mood...for the first five minutes, then he wanted to R.U.N. I'm so glad he didn't get any grass stains on his outfit for church tomorrow!
6 days ago

9 comments:
SO CUTE! We finally took ours today too and they came out just like yours...WINDY! The wind was so strong my hair was all over the place. Yours actually look very pretty - mine came out looking like I was electricuted or something!
Cute Cute Family!!!
they are cute.. i can't wait to see the rest
very cute. i like the one where you and Ryan are looking at each other.
What a good looking family!! I can't wait to get ours done!
oh my gosh, the 'big girl panties' remark is hilarious! And the pictures ARE great! I am so with you on the flower, it's totally cute, and isn't that half the fun in having little girls? Those of us with only boys can admire all the fun girlie stuff too! I love family pictures, I think we are going to get ours at the beginning of the summer. Can't wait!
That is the cutest suit! And I love the flower!
If Jared is looking for his white and orange shirt- it's still in Utah where he left it. What's your address and I can put it in the mail :)
Address deleted- so unless someone stalks you every 2 seconds you should be safe :) I'll put it in the mail tomorrow!
Your pictures are so great! Where is that fabulous building/home? I adore those flowers. A bunch of girl babies in our ward wear them and I think they're cute. I too love Ryan's suit. Can't wait to see pictures of the blessing day.
Those are so dang cute!! I love all of your outfits. What a cute family you have :)
Post a Comment