Well the hair cut started off all smiles..... Then came a little whining.....
And last of all the full on screaming....the M&M's weren't working
While he was screaming(because I was holding his head still)I wondered if he had an ear infection? Well today I took Caroline to the doctor for congestion(doctor said she was fine) I asked if he would look in Ryan's ears, sure enough he has a double ear infection AGAIN!! A two for one!, I'm glad I didn't have to pay for Ryan especially since Caroline was fine! I got the list for ENT's and will be making the call Monday morning-Tubes here we come!! Maybe he will, listen better, talk quieter, walk straighter, and not have as many melts downs(because he feels better) here's to wishing RIGHT!!

2 comments:
I PRAISE the day that BOTH my boys got tubess! DO IT!
poor baby!
we haven't have a single infection since tubes!
and he looks EXACTLY like brent
Post a Comment